Tomato and carrot soup for weight loss is one of the best natural ways to lose weight significantly, and in this article we
will learn about some of their benefits and how to use each of them separately.
Is tomato good for diet?
Diet benefits of tomatoes
There is no scientific evidence or studies that prove the existence of benefits for eating tomatoes or tomatoes for the
diet, but it can be said that adding them to a diet suitable for weight loss is beneficial.
Because they are a source of dietary fiber. One tomato weighing 91 grams contains: 1.1 grams of fiber, and dietary
fiber is useful for promoting a feeling of satiety.
Which contributes to reducing the amount of food eaten, which may be beneficial for weight loss.
It is worth noting that there is no specific food or one way that alone leads to weight loss, and healthy weight loss is
not only related to following a specific diet or program, but rather to making comprehensive and long-term lifestyle
changes, including changes related to the type of foods eaten, activities physical exercise of the person.
Tomatoes for diet and precautions to use
There is no information available about the harmful effects of eating tomatoes for diet in particular, but there are some
caveats that must be taken into account when consuming tomatoes for some groups, and among these categories we
mention the following:
- People with gastroesophageal reflux disease: Eating acidic foods such as tomatoes may cause some symptoms for people with this condition, such as; Heartburn, vomiting, and associated symptoms vary from person to person.
- People who suffer from tomato allergy: These people’s eating of tomatoes may cause an allergic reaction, and people who are allergic to tomatoes should avoid eating them or eating their products, and if any of the symptoms of allergy appear when eating tomatoes, a doctor should be consulted immediately, and among the symptoms that may It appears when eating tomatoes for those who suffer from allergies towards it, we mention the following:
- hives, and eczema.
- Stomach pain, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Itchy throat, sneezing, coughing, wheezing, runny nose, swelling of the mouth, tongue, face, and throat Anaphylaxis, a rare but serious condition.
Is tomato juice good for diet?
Benefits of tomato juice for diet
As we mentioned earlier; Tomato juice alone will not help you lose weight, but some studies indicate that consuming it
as part of a diet to lose weight may help with this.
In a study published in Nutrition in 2015, 30 women were included; It was noted that drinking tomato juice while
adhering to the diet and exercising for two months contributed to losing weight, body fat percentage.
Waist measurements, body mass index, and cholesterol level, but it is worth noting that this study is small and
unconfirmed, and there is still More studies are needed to know the effect of tomato juice on weight.
Tomato and carrot soup for weight loss
First, you can use carrot soup without tomatoes if you also want to lose weight, let’s find out how
Carrot juice for weight loss
- Recent studies have proven that consuming a glass of carrot juice daily gives the body a feeling of satiety throughout the day.
- Reduce weight effectively and efficiently.
- It provides the body with the energy and vitality needed to carry out its daily functions.
- It is considered one of the low-calorie juices, as one cup of it contains 13 calories.
General benefits of Tomato and carrot soup for weight loss
- It improves vision, and protects the eye from exposure to various diseases such as blindness, night blindness, glaucoma, and others; Because it contains a lot of vitamin A.
- It protects the mouth and teeth from various diseases such as gum infections, cavities, etc., and gets rid of bad smell in the mouth; It contains vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Maintains the health of pregnant women, as recent studies have proven that eating a cup of carrot juice daily for a pregnant woman helps her maintain the health of the fetus; Because it contains a lot of vitamin A.
- Increases the body’s immunity. It prevents cancer.
- Effectively helps in bone growth in the body.
- It reduces constipation.
- Softens the skin and rid it of dryness.
- Reduces the appearance of acne on the skin, and protects it from harmful sunlight.
- Rejuvenates dead cells in the skin.
- Reduces scalp dryness and hair loss.
- Prevents the appearance of gray hair.
- Maintains shine, softness, and growth of hair.
- Tomato and carrot soup for weight loss
Carrot juice side effects
- It is contraindicated for diabetics, as it contains a high amount of sugar.
- It is preferable not to take it for patients with stomach ulcers.
- forbidden to take it in case of diarrhea.