Some girls suffer from sparse eyelashes or loss due to misuse of mascara.
Sesame oil is commonly used to improve and intensify eyelashes.
And eyelashes often continue to grow after using sesame oil between four to eight weeks.
By applying it to the eyelashes every night before bed.
Sesame oil is very useful for eyelashes, as it works to strengthen and thicken eyelashes.
Because it contains minerals, nutrients and liquid vitamins in addition to iron, copper and zinc.
In this article, we will learn about sesame oil for eyelashes.
Sesame oil is extracted from sesame seeds, which is used in the manufacture of medicines and cosmetics.
The Sesame oil is one of the types of oils beneficial to physical health because it contains antioxidants, which are:
Sesamol and sesaminol.
The antioxidants present in sesame oil also help get rid of free radicals that cause inflammation and diseases if they accumulate inside cells.
In addition, it has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Therefore it is used to treat joint pain, scratches and tooth sensitivity.
In addition, it has an effective role in the care of eyelashes and maintaining their density.
Benefits of sesame oil for eyelashes
Sesame oil is one of the most important natural oils that help strengthen and intensify eyelashes because it contains high levels of acids.
They are: palmitic acid, oleic and linoleic.
In the following, we will learn about the most prominent benefits of sesame oil for eyelashes:
- The use of sesame oil helps in promoting the growth of eyelashes and improving their health.
- Sesame oil has been known for its healing and moisturizing properties for centuries and has been proven to be a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, so it has root-strengthening effects.
- Protects eyelashes from harmful UV rays as exposure to the sun’s UV rays can damage eyelashes. Sesame oil is a natural sunblock agent that resists up to 30% of UV rays.
- It prevents possible damage to the eyelashes from heat and exposure to the sun for a long time as the oil forms a protective layer around the hair shaft and protects it from the harmful rays of the sun. It also protects it from the effects of pollution.
- Applying sesame oil to the eyelashes prevents their fall and protects them from breakage.
- The Sesame oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6, and these fatty acids help increase eyelash growth and stimulate blood circulation.
Sesame oil for eyelashes and eyebrows
Sesame oil is one of the most important oils that maintain the density of eyelashes and increase their length.
It is also one of the effective oils in improving the growth of eyebrows.
Because it contains high levels of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, phosphorous and magnesium.
It increases the density and thickness of eyelashes and eyebrows together.
And helps in the growth of hair follicles eyelashes and eyebrows.
It also increases the luster of the hairs through regular use.
Sesame oil is applied to the eyelashes and eyebrows and gently massaged, taking care not to contact the eyes, then leave it overnight.
The next day, the face should be washed well in warm water, and the recipe is repeated once a day.
and the results will begin to appear within two to three weeks.
Sesame oil also has many benefits for the eyebrows, as it works to intensify the eyebrows in a natural way.
It also works to stimulate blood circulation.
Thus, applying it to the eyebrows regularly contributes to nourishing the eyebrows hair and filling in the blanks.
It contains vitamin B and vitamin E, which are necessary to nourish the hair follicles in the eyebrows and increase their growth.
Sesame oil recipes for eyelashes and eyebrows
Sesame oil has many benefits for strengthening and thickening eyelashes.
In addition, it also works to intensify light eyebrows and fill their spaces.
Among the most prominent recipes of sesame oil for eyelashes and eyebrows, we mention the following:
Sesame oil and lemon juice recipe for eyebrows
This mixture increases the thickness and intensification of the eyebrows by using the recipe daily and regularly.
But contact with the eyes should be avoided so as not to cause irritation.
During the following, we will mention the steps for applying the recipe:
- Two teaspoons of sesame oil
- Six drops of rosemary oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
How to prepare and use
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- The mixture is applied to the eyebrows with a cotton ball, then the eyebrows are massaged very gently for a minute.
- Leave the mixture on the eyebrows until it dries, then wash the face with lukewarm water.
Sesame oil recipe for eyelashes and eyebrows
Sesame oil can be used to nourish eyelashes and eyebrows and increase their growth by following the following:
- Appropriate amount of sesame oil
- clean piece of cotton
- Clean mascara brush
How to prepare and use
- An appropriate amount of sesame oil is placed on the cotton and the eyebrows are gently massaged for a minute, the oil is left on the eyebrows for a whole night, and the face is washed the next morning.
and this recipe is repeated until the desired results are obtained.
- The mascara brush is dipped in sesame oil, then it is applied to the eyelashes, just like the way mascara is applied.
Sesame oil and coconut oil recipe for eyelashes and eyebrows
This recipe is very effective in intensifying and lengthening eyelashes and filling and intensifying the spaces in the eyebrows, by following the following:
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
How to prepare and use
- Mix the oils together well.
- Dip a piece of cotton in the olive mixture, then gently massage the eyelashes and eyebrows with it for a minute, leave it overnight, and wash the skin the next morning with lukewarm water.
Sesame oil side effects
Although sesame oil offers many benefits for eyelashes.
However, its excessive use has many side effects, which we will mention below:
- Applying sesame oil to the eyelashes may cause an allergic reaction.
Sesame oil is one of the most allergenic oils.
Sesame oil allergies are classified in terms of severity to minor that are treated with antihistamine medications.
- When applying sesame oil to the eyelashes, swelling in the eye area can occur.
It can cause severe itching, which leads to inflammation in the eye area.
If these symptoms occur, use should be discontinued immediately.
- Sesame oil is very perishable, so you should refrain from using it when you notice a change in its composition or smell.
- Applying sesame oil topically can cause a rash.
So care must be taken before using it for eyelashes.
- If it causes any symptoms such as itchy eyes and redness of the eyelids, you must stop using it and wash the eyes well with lukewarm water.
- Inhaling sesame oil causes coughing and shortness of breath in some.
so those who are allergic to the smell of sesame oil should avoid using it.
At the end of this article, we learned about sesame oil for eyelashes and how to use it with various natural recipes.
In turn, we note the need to perform a test on a small spot of the skin and leave it for twenty-four hours to ensure that it does not cause an allergic reaction to the skin.
Which may result in a rash, severe itching, redness and irritation of the skin.
And remember that the area around the eyes consists of a very thin skin layer, so you should pay attention when using it.