Benefits of ginger for dry hair
Ginger can treat the dandruff that invades dry hair by mixing an amount of ginger juice with olive oil.
A small amount of coconut milk with two teaspoons of honey with a tablespoon of ginger juice, then the resulting mixture is placed on the scalp and left for half an hour and then washed hair.
Where the sulfur compounds that are present in garlic contribute to the interaction with lemon juice to stimulate hair growth.
Ginger hair mask
Among its components, ginger has natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help stimulate blood flow to the scalp, which may contribute to promoting hair growth and improving its health in general, and this is by following the following steps:
- Fresh ginger.
- Coconut Oil.
- Vegetable peeler.
- a pot.
- Cotton balls.
- Plastic shower cap.
How to prepare
- Peel the ginger using a vegetable peeler, and place the sieve under the ginger to collect the juice that may fall during peeling into the bowl.
- Squeeze the ginger to extract the juice, then discard the ginger pulp or use it in another recipe.
- Mix an amount of more than ginger with two to three parts of coconut oil, stirring the mixture to combine well.
- Add a cup of fresh green tea to enhance the benefit of the mixture, or optional onion juice can also be used.
- Distribute the mixture on the scalp using cotton balls after immersing them in the mixture and then pressing them over the head, after testing the sensitivity of the skin to this mask.
- Massage the scalp for three minutes.
- Cover the head with a plastic shower cap for 20 minutes.
- Wash hair in the usual way.
Note: If the coconut oil is heavy, it is advised to heat it a little until it melts only, and at a low temperature enough to melt it without heating it.
Ginger to remove dandruff
Ginger is useful in the process of getting rid of dandruff, and this is by mixing two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel with 5.08 centimeters of ginger to make a smooth homogeneous paste. Massage the scalp and hair with it and leave it for 60 minutes, then wash the hair using normal water.