There are many foods that benefit women during pregnancy
But what fruits are useful for pregnant women .How can it be taken
You will find the answers in the following article.
Fruits of all kinds are beneficial for health.
But in this article, we will learn about some of the types of fruits that are useful for pregnant women:
Fruits useful for pregnant women: what are they
There are many types of fruits that are useful for pregnant women, and we mention them:
- The orange is one of the types of fruits useful for pregnant women; Because it offers many benefits, such as:
- Helps keep the body hydrated during pregnancy.
- It contains vitamin C, which helps absorb iron from food.
- maintains the level of blood pressure; Because it contains potassium.
- It contains folic acid, which works to protect the child from neural tube defects, such as spina bifida.
Mango is one of the beneficial fruits for pregnant women. It works on:
- help protect skin and hair; It contains beta-carotene.
- Promotes digestion and reduces the risk of constipation.
- help protect against various infections; Because it contains vitamin C.
- It provides the body with a large amount of calories, which are essential, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Avocado is one of the beneficial fruits for pregnant women. Because it offers many benefits, such as:
- It helps reduce leg cramps that may appear, especially in the last trimester of pregnancy, because it contains potassium.
- reduce feelings of nausea and vomiting; Because it contains both potassium and magnesium, which reduce nausea.
- They contain choline, which is necessary for the growth and construction of the brain and nerves of the fetus.
Banana is one of the beneficial fruits for pregnant women, because it offers many benefits, such as:
- Helps reduce nausea and vomiting; Because it contains pyridoxine, known as vitamin B6.
- Reduces the risk of constipation, as bananas are a high-fiber fruit.
- It protects the baby from neural tube defects.
Apple is one of the useful fruits for pregnant women, because it offers many benefits, such as:
- It reduces the risk of the fetus developing asthma and allergies in the future.
- It enhances the immunity of the mother and fetus.
- Promotes the beneficial bacteria in the mother’s intestines; Because it contains pectin.
Fruits useful for pregnant women: tips
There are many tips that should be followed, especially by pregnant women, and among these tips are the following:
- Make sure to eat the equivalent of 2-4 servings of fruits per day, bearing in mind that the serving is equivalent to a medium-sized piece of fruit the size of an apple or banana, or a cup of chopped fruits such as watermelon.
- selection of organic fruits; To reduce the risk of exposure to pesticides and other toxins
- Wash fruits well under running water.
- remove any affected part of the fruit; Because it may be a suitable place for bacteria to grow.
- Be sure to drink fruit juice only after it has been boiled or pasteurized.
- Avoid consuming pre-cut fruits.
- Keep fresh fruits in the refrigerator away from uncooked meat.
- Do not soak fresh fruits in water for a long time.
Fruits useful for pregnant women: ways to eat them
There are many ways in which a pregnant woman can consume fruits, such as:
- Add dried fruits to pancakes or oats with milk.
- Make a fresh fruit salad with dried fruits.
- Add pieces of fresh or dried fruit to your cereal bowl.
- Make a smoothie consisting of fruit pieces with milk
- Bake desserts that contain pieces of dried fruit.
- Use banana puree instead of jam in sandwiches
- Add pieces of fresh or frozen fruit to the yogurt.