The broken family
Family disintegration is the breakdown or imbalance in the behavior of the family, and it can be considered one of the most serious social problems, as it affects the society as a whole, and there are many patterns to it.
Including: partial family disintegration that results from the separation of parents from each other, total family disintegration that results from the death of one of the parents, psychological disintegration, in addition to social disintegration, and in this article we will talk about its effects, causes, and methods of treatment.
Effects of family disintegration on children
Lack of sense of belonging to the family: family disintegration leads to the child not feeling belonging to the family, as he is not affected by sorrows or diseases that affect them, and can become stubborn and aggressive, and thus tends to permanently sabotage and destruction.
Lack of self-confidence: the child becomes excessively sensitive, and loses his self-confidence, and thus becomes introverted and selfish, and does not bear responsibility, in addition, he looks at others with malice, thinking that everyone is better and better than him.
Sexual or material exploitation: The son feels ostracized by others, and becomes prey to others, who can exploit him sexually or financially.
Poor academic achievement.
The feeling of sadness is permanent, and therefore the child can suffer from many psychological diseases, which turn into serious diseases such as: depression.
Constant feeling of anger and a tendency to aggression.
Causes of a broken family
- The emotional void in children, due to the mother or father being busy at work without realizing and caring for the importance of their presence in their lives.
- Internal conflicts, due to many factors; Such as: the economic difference, and the desire to control the other party, especially since the eastern man desires to control the woman financially.
- Divorce: Divorce is one of the most important causes of family disintegration, as it causes children to be scattered between mother and father.
- Globalization: Globalization is one of the factors of family disintegration, as it caused the loss of social values among children; For example: respect for parents.
- The presence of a maid in the house, who plays her full role in taking care of the children, and thus affects their behavior, their upbringing, and their beliefs.
- Weak religious faith, and this reason is considered the most common cause of family disintegration. If the faith is weak among the parents, falling into sin is easy, and thus exposure to many problems.
How to treat family breakup
- The necessity of the interrelationship of the relationship between mother and father.
- Solve problems that occur between spouses away from children.
- Listening to children and talking to them about their problems and privacy, in order to find solutions to them.
- Motivating children to be a good role model.
- Teaching children the importance of the family, the importance of cooperation and empathy in it.
- Hold children accountable when an error occurs, while avoiding beatings.
- Directing and advising children to choose good friends, and to stay away from bad friends.
- Teaching children the necessity of kinship ties.
- Instilling faith and moral values in the hearts of children.
- Teaching children to adhere to good habits.
- Instilling love for the homeland in the hearts of children, and how to preserve and improve it.
- Stay away from the use of violence and bullying when raising children, because this affects their psyche.
- Do not pamper children excessively, but rather teach them how to rely on themselves.
- Teaching children the need to use technology correctly, and to stay away from materials that violate morals and morals.